Looking for FTB Partner

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Flatline79

Jul 29, 2019
New to forums, insert usual "don't scream at me, I'm the new guy" text here.

I've been playing FTB for awhile now and decided it would be fun to try some multiplayer for a new experience. I looked into joining a server, but that really wasn't for me. So I created my own server.

I'm an "older" minecrafter, so I would like to play with someone who is at least 21 years old. Nothing against the youngins out there, but while I am stuck in a mine, I would prefer to talk to someone about life chatter rather than which toy santa is bringing you for Christmas :D. It's just an analogy, but you get the picture I hope.

I know quite a bit about FTB but not much about running a server. I'm not going to go disabling things and putting server addons in other than a backup.

So, if you are interested in playing together, leave me a message and we can talk over Skype. Hope this is the right place to put this. If not, mods please move.

MigukNamja

Jul 29, 2019
New to forums, insert usual "don't scream at me, I'm the new guy" text here.

Wow, you must be a veteran of some pretty tough and tumble forums. I'd like to think we're a little friendly here ;-)

I'd probably join you if I didn't have my own 1.6.4 server. Sadly, I only have so much time between work, family, and everything else.

Ryan Mesure

Jul 29, 2019
Wow, you must be a veteran of some pretty tough and tumble forums. I'd like to think we're a little friendly here ;-)

I'd probably join you if I didn't have my own 1.6.4 server. Sadly, I only have so much time between work, family, and everything else.

Same boat i have a Direwolf20 1.1.4 server for older 21+ peeps... i am 35.

Its hard to get people to be on. Get tons of messages asking to whitelist...i do and nothing. Only 4 core players out of 10 I wl

draeath

Jul 29, 2019
I'd invite you to my server but it seems nobody else is on it these days :p

Sometimes I wonder how much "fun" it would be to let some folks in. Trouble is that I can't be bothered with permissions mods so everyone ends up an op... and you know how that might will end up!

Same boat i have a Direwolf20 1.1.4 server for older 21+ peeps... i am 35.

Its hard to get people to be on. Get tons of messages asking to whitelist...i do and nothing. Only 4 core players out of 10 I wl

I'd ask to join you if you were running Unleashed (or Ultimate) - not much interest in Dire's pack on my side. I'm 28 for the record ;)

Flatline79

Jul 29, 2019
I guess I wouldn't mind playing on a small server, I just don't want to be playing singleplayer on a server. I would rather work with someone to create a town of unleashed machines and stuff rather than everyone builds their own stuff. That's why I thought I would have more fun working with someone to create an idea. Especially since I understand that mods pretty well, but don't really have that creative factor when it comes to designing.

Pug

Jul 29, 2019
I am 42 years old, and would love to play on your server. Do you have TS or a voice chat other than skype. I am not real great and design but I have my moments and am looking for a small server that has nothing extra and nothing disabled to play with on or two other people.

OmegaStarAlpha

Jul 29, 2019
Im 36 and would be up for this aswell. I am decently creative and would enjoy working with others on big builds. I dont use much Skype but I do use teamspeak daily.

DaWhiskers

Jul 29, 2019
You all seem to have the same thoughts as myself, wanting to play a proper SMP where people actually work together on builds :)

I prefer TS to Skype, but don't mind either (playing a home brew 1.6.4 pack atm)

Flatline79

Jul 29, 2019
I will be out internet for a few days but I sent some messages to people. I'm moving to Arizona and I'll get in touch with you guys when I get back. Thank you for all the replies; I am looking forward to getting something fun off the ground. I have been practicing with Bees and Thaumcraft since those are two of my weaker mods and have some cool ideas for them.

Niftyboner

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah thanks! Oh, the name is pretty awkward for forums like this I guess .. Just always been my ig name :p