Looking For Friends

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

xproskilled7x

Jul 29, 2019
Well just like the title says, I'm pretty much just looking for some good people to play some ftb minecraft with.

Little bit about myself.

Well, my names Dillon. I'm 22 (23 in may ) I've been playing with mods for a about a year and I'm still getting the hang of them. I know some things from playing sp but nothing to crazy.

I work full time, so i play in the afternoons when i get off. I'm a nice guy and really into the hole team base. I'm use to just going off on my own ( playing to much cod ) but now i want to find some friends to just get online with and hang out.

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Oh man I'm hesitant to ask about this (what if there's bad ping time what if time zones don't work out what if the desire just suddenly dies and I never hear about this again yes that's happened before) but yes I might like to. I live in GMT+12 so your afternoons may or may not be in the middle of my school day, but weekends work as well! If you'd like to play FTB with me being one of your friends, then I'm more than happy to oblige!

Hekapolo

Jul 29, 2019
I have a server ans I'm looking for friends to join. If you are interested, send me a message or something like that and I'll ask you some questions. I'm from Finland and I am 14. The other guys are about my age except one who is about your age.

Guswut

Jul 29, 2019
(what if there's bad ping time what if time zones don't work out what if the desire just suddenly dies and I never hear about this again yes that's happened before)

Man, that's rough. Hopefully this works out for you, but if not, there are other servers in the sea (unrelated, but interesting: Ocean Cooled Servers).

To confirm, a good home has been found for ApSciMorgs. Whoo!

Guswut

Jul 29, 2019
Lol, When my time zone is -8 PST.

It's a nice timezone, but you don't have to be on at the same times to play together. There will surely be overlap, and if not, well, you can always leave each other signs. That's what we do on my servers, because the Forestry mail system is for the bees.