Looking for Friends :(

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Rahmiel

Jul 29, 2019
Alright so I've been playing around with Direwolf20 pack for a while, I run my own server and just enjoy playing Minecraft overall. However, I've never enjoyed playing mod packs like this without people, so I'm looking for a person or a few people that would be willing to play around and do a Survival kinda thing with the Direwolf20 pack.

If it matters, I am 21, I currently don't work but I do have steady network connection and a quite decent PC for hosting and playing. I'm just looking for someone to enjoy the game with :D

I'm not like super good at everything in the pack, I stick mainly with basic machines and some Thaumcraft, along with some more advanced stuff for sorting and such. I'd love to learn more and I guess this is just my plea for some company haha... cause... I'm... so...... lonely.

cmwatford

Jul 29, 2019
I feel your pain. I rented a server only for my best friend to tell me he doesn't like minecraft. derp.

Rahmiel

Jul 29, 2019
I had the same issue, I actually bought Minecraft for my friend and he just played it like an idiot. He refused to actually play even a little seriously.

cmwatford

Jul 29, 2019
My friend is one of those guys that needs an awesome plot or mind bending game play to really enjoy a game. Minecraft isn't structured enough for him.

Willibilly19

Jul 29, 2019
I feel ya guys. My cousin is about the same way(COD:p) anyway, if you'd alloy me, I'd love to jump on and play. I'd even skype with ya if you have it:p

Dafuq?

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah same problem here, I'm a little bit older than the average minecraft player, and none of my friends play, they are forever stuck on CoD and Fifa.
Some of their kids are playing minecraft, but I'm not gonna sink as low as begging a bunch of 10 year olds to let me play on their server, lol...

So I have never really gotten into multiplayer, I tried a few open servers a while ago but none of them had enough interesting / serious people to keep me there.

I would like to give it a try again, so PM me if you're interested. Timezones might be a problem though, I'm in central europe and I work so I can only play from about 6pm CET during the week...

cmwatford

Jul 29, 2019
I probably wouldn't mind getting on every now and again. I could probably link you to my server if you'd rather not host it yourself.