Request Looking for fellow YouTubers (DW20 server)!

Sapprem

Jul 29, 2019
Hello there!

My name is Donny, IGN: Mr_PearJuice, 18 years old, serious gamer, but funny personality.
I Dutch, but got this in mind:

I would like to get together 5-10 people that will record on the private server we'll set up together, and play as we are a network, so often we'll play together as well. (I know I am kinda vague, but this should do it: Imagine Direwolf20 mixed up with the Yogscast, yeah? got it? Great! ;)

I got in mind that nobody is the *main*channel, just everbybody uploading to their channel, but definetely showing that you're playing with others in that specific server network. (Like I said, Yogscast/DW20 mixed up)

I hope I can get people around the age of 16-99 to become my fellow FTB DW20 1.7.10 addict and YouTuber collegue!

- Donny, a.k.a Mr_PearJuice

E

Elixist

Are you still looking? I have a relative amount of experience with modded minecraft and my YouTube channel is Elixist. I can PM my skype if interested :)

A

Abnator

Hey i am really intersted in joining your network and make videos :)
and is it okey if i am 15 ? i turn 16 soon

V

Victus

I would, especially since I'm a huge fan of the DW20 pack. Alas, I don't have a proper quiet room for recording at the moment, and I have a two year old daughter and a five-month old son. That's why my YT channel hasn't had any content for quite awhile. Best of luck ^_^

Rixx_

Jul 29, 2019
Sapprem, did you ever find the people you were looking for? I am working on finding some other youtubers, to make videos, solo, as a team, in pairs, all different groupings basically. I would also be cool if people wanted to livestream once in a while, but this would be mostly youtube. Rixx#9089 is my Discord Name, add me there if your still looking.

Sapprem

Jul 29, 2019
Hey everyone, I am so, so, SO TERRIBLY sorry I had been this silent the past few months, things got a bit busy, I'd love to just play with a lot of you guys on a community server maybe (So I don't need to spend the money for a server ^.^) and just play to have a lot of fun, and to see what we can create with eachother?

Let me know, then I'll pick a great server and I could post the adress here..

Grtz!

Sapprem

Jul 29, 2019
I do Robert Mack!

ftbservers.com/server/44ZQQo6S/gaeliccraft-direwolf20-1-10-server-whitelist this server is a great community in my experience so far, I have already begun with some basic mining and stuff, nothing too fancy, you gotta join Discord first to get you whitelisted, but it's pretty awesome and safe!

Allright, let me know if you get in, anybody: my name in game is Mr_PearJuice

See ya guys in the blocky square world!

I

ImGimp

If anyone is still looking I am trying to start one up but for FTB Infinity Evolved Hard mode or maybe a different modpack but still. Message me if you are interested I will get back to you asap.