Looking for experienced FTB players/servers

OuTs1dR

Jul 29, 2019
Hello!

My name is Adam and I'm from Budapest, Hungary. I'm seriously bored of playing FTB packs alone, and I'm currently looking for other experienced FTB players to play with. I am 22 years old, would prefer to play /w at least 18 year old people.

I have a Minecraft experience of 5 years, and modded MC experience of 2 years. My preferred pack is Blood and Bones, Direwolf20, and also the 3rd party packs like Crash Landings, etc. Got Skype, got mic, got TS3 client.

Please pm or comment if you have a server to play on & interested in playing with me.

Thanks a lot,
Adam

*edit* I'm looking for private servers where I know and play with a limited amount of people, not the ones with 1000 slots and many random people.

Imdrago

Jul 29, 2019
Hello!

My name is Adam and I'm from Budapest, Hungary. I'm seriously bored of playing FTB packs alone, and I'm currently looking for other experienced FTB players to play with. I am 22 years old, would prefer to play /w at least 18 year old people.

I have a Minecraft experience of 5 years, and modded MC experience of 2 years. My preferred pack is Blood and Bones, Direwolf20, and also the 3rd party packs like Crash Landings, etc. Got Skype, got mic, got TS3 client.

Please pm or comment if you have a server to play on & interested in playing with me.

Thanks a lot,
Adam

*edit* I'm looking for private servers where I know and play with a limited amount of people, not the ones with 1000 slots and many random people.

I can make us a private server too play with a few people, I am not extremely experienced with ftb, but I do know a litle bit and want too learn just don't have fun playing alone. If you wanna play message me ya skype or something and we can talk! Have a great day!

Corrad93

Jul 29, 2019
im would like to play ftb on a server wit you i have been playing MC from alpha and mod for the past 4 year good with all mods 22 from Australia

Warspirit

Jul 29, 2019
Hayi id love to join you guys if your making a private server for a ftb mod pack not to good at the mod pack but know my way around them and im 20 years old so Lasse.bach3 on skype if you wona game ;)

axelwomble

Jul 29, 2019
I am Currently 19. I have a FTB Infinity Server running and has been for over a month now. Private as of now with around 5 Added Easy mods. Nothing serious just Magical Crops and such.
If you would like to join just PM me and we can exchange information. or add me on skype at Axel Womble.