Request Looking for Continuum Players

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Zianno

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there,

Looking for one or two mature people who like getting into Tech heavy packs. Currently playing the new FTB Continuum pack on continuum.brierie.net

I'm doing a lot of bee related stuff, so it would be nice to have a couple of people along who would like to get into the Tech side of things. Leave a message for me here, or just jump on and shout if you see me online. :)

Thanks

Zianno

M

Maxxerino

Heyhihello, I have yet to play Continuum but I'd be willing to give it a try. Sky factory is my favorite modpack and I have a fair amount of experience with modpacks such as Tekkit and modsauce and FTB Infinity

I'm Max by the way, I am 20 and on the west coast of the US. Here is my discord :)
Maxi

Brian Cherrick

Jul 5, 2013
Hi there,

Looking for one or two mature people who like getting into Tech heavy packs. Currently playing the new FTB Continuum pack on continuum.brierie.net

I'm doing a lot of bee related stuff, so it would be nice to have a couple of people along who would like to get into the Tech side of things. Leave a message for me here, or just jump on and shout if you see me online. :)

Thanks

Zianno

I might be interested in giving it a try. I prefer the tech stuff myself. I have my own server currently with my nephew I stick to the technological based stuff which I enjoy and he sticks to the magic

Zianno

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys, i'm in the UK but i get online at some weird times. I will look out for you and hopefully see you on the server !