Looking for Buddy's for Sever

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

English_88

Jul 29, 2019
Hey
I am a 28 year old male who's looking for a few mature 18+ players. I can only run some of the older packs like unleashed and mindcrack and such, so you'll have to be okay with that. I don't have a server but if we get enough interested I'm not opposed to setting one up.

Looking to do hard mode and prefer some players who just want to have fun and play. I'm not looking to beat the pack in a week.

T

Techly88

Hey
I am a 28 year old male who's looking for a few mature 18+ players. I can only run some of the older packs like unleashed and mindcrack and such, so you'll have to be okay with that. I don't have a server but if we get enough interested I'm not opposed to setting one up.

Looking to do hard mode and prefer some players who just want to have fun and play. I'm not looking to beat the pack in a week.

I am a little confused on your last need. Do you need something that is long lasting in term of having fun with others? Or are you strictly out for a pack which requires you for "grinding" (Late Gregtech for example)?

English_88

Jul 29, 2019
I am a little confused on your last need. Do you need something that is long lasting in term of having fun with others? Or are you strictly out for a pack which requires you for "grinding" (Late Gregtech for example)?

Long lasting in terms of having fun with others. I want to just enjoy the pack, make some friends and have a good time doing it

Reactions: Techly88
T

Techly88

I don't think I can run that version of mince craft lol I can run like 1.5 or something

Hello thanks you for stating your concern. As long as your running Java 8 then this pack shouldn't be an issue for your system. I has ran this pack with the FTB launcher configured to give Minecraft just 1GB of RAM. Let me know if there some issue your having running newer Minecraft versions that I am not aware of and I can do my best to assist you with these troubles.

CondeCero

Jul 29, 2019
We have a inventions server if you want join

Enviado desde mi XT1058 mediante Tapatalk

English_88

Jul 29, 2019
Hello thanks you for stating your concern. As long as your running Java 8 then this pack shouldn't be an issue for your system. I has ran this pack with the FTB launcher configured to give Minecraft just 1GB of RAM. Let me know if there some issue your having running newer Minecraft versions that I am not aware of and I can do my best to assist you with these troubles.

Hey I checked out your pack and I was pretty bummed when I didn't see bees, I'll have to pass but I appreciate everything!

Reactions: Techly88