Looking for an FTB buddy :)

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Amarizo

Jul 29, 2019
Hey people, i am looking for someone that likes to play FTB ( either ultimate or DW20 pack ) and wants to have someone to do that with! I did not set up any servers yet, but maybe you can also help me out with that. The thing i do not like about most existing servers is that there is a massive amount of people on there. I would like to keep it small, either with 2 or max 5 people.
About myself: i am 18 years old, live in the Netherlands and have a moderate understanding of the mods.

If you feel enthousiastic about joining me in a FTB game, then please contact me!

Philonecron

Jul 29, 2019
Hello.
Although I'm 6 hours behind you (American), I would be happy to play some ftb during the afternoons (after 10 in Holland) and on weekends
Been looking for something to do, so PM me if you get a server working!

cleanslaight

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I've also been looking to play with someone on DW20 I know a lot about some of the mods but still need someone to learn and survive with. I dont know much about getting up a server but I do have a friend that could help. So PM if you want to ask any questions.

Amarizo

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys! Thanks for the answer, i will look into creating a server and PM you when its done.
I've looked up quite a bit already so expect a message soon :)

mjacobinc

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there! im only 15 years old tho but i hope it doesn't mind much because i know about mods alot .. because that's what i do basically on all my free time :) I live in Estonia , so hey neighbour! would love to play with someone :)

SunsetGamer

Jul 29, 2019
If it's still possible, i would like to join you. i live in Belgium so time would not be a problem.
P.S i'm 17