Request Looking for advice/help for my modpack "Consume"

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

tooncool64

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys! I am working on a new modpack called "Consume". It is a HQM skyblock-ish plack focused around bees/plants/magic/minor tech. The player starts out in a village in the sky on a flatlands world. The player is told through HQM that the player has lived here for many years. There are villagers here, a mansion belonging to the founder of the village, a hedge that surrounds the village, a bee-keeping area, an "alter" to the "gods", and various fruit trees and plants. In the beginning magic and tech are taboo and the only way to get resources is through breeding bees, and through customized agricraft+magical crops. The quest book will tell you once in a while to drop the items you get for a quest, usually compressed cobblestone, into a hole in the altar. This hole leads to a gravitational Anomaly from matter overdrive. Throughout the pack the anomaly grows and grows and grows, until end game it is the only thing in the sky. That's how the game ends, with everything being consumed by the gravitational anomaly.

Here is my plans for the quest book
1. Bees, trees, and seeds. Early game seeds and bees.
2. Metalworking. Magical crops metal seeds and tinkering
3. The curious Mansion. A mini-quest line that focuses on the abandoned mansion and its lore
4. Growth acceleration. More bees and seeds, introduction to nether, quarry in nether.
6. Magical Death. Using botania+thaumcraft to make stuff from matter overdrive to slow down the Anomaly. By now its huge
7. Solutions. Introduction to the deep dark. A way to make a portal. Somehow I need to detect when people throw more compressed coble into the anomaly, it gives them the final piece for the portal.
8. Immigration. End game bees and seeds, starting to transport things to the deep dark
9. Escape. Throwing in the last bit of compressed coble and making the anomaly consume the village, excaping into the deep dark. End of quests.

Now, I'm open to suggestions and advice. And if any one is willing to help me out with this modpack, I'd be grateful.