Looking for advanced tasks to do in FTB Beyond.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
M

MrGlue893

I am late game right now. I have auto crafting with refined storage, 12 storage disks full of 64k drives, wither skeleton and enderman mob grinder/farm. Automated toast, creative flight (wings of bat). Tier 4 void resource miner, starting to get into draconic evolution (already have the sword and armour of wyvern and flux capacitor). have 4 quarries setup, one in the nether for a lava pump for my magmatic dynamo array, on in the mining dimension for ores with a silk touch quarry with get sent to auto ore processing, on in a custom retools dimension for nether quartz, and one for whatever else I need. Flux netowork is setup. I have a bunch of storage drawers connected to a drawer controller with external storage to connect to refined storage system, but the items in the drawer still take up place in my refined storage system...bug? or am I doing something wrong. I have an extreme reactor which produces 50k rf/t at 7mb, using resonant ender coolant. looking into getting gelid cryotheum to make it more efficient (open to good/more advanced reactor setups). Have a grandmaster shuriken loaded up with quartz so it does 13 attack damage, and other tinkers tools. and finally and automatic tree farm using farming stations.
Need some suggestions for what to do because I love this modpack and would like to continue playing it.

Last edited:

Cptqrk

Popular Member
Aug 24, 2013
Go through Botania. The boss fights alone are worth the effort. Neither tier isn't quite as hard as the Chaos Dragons, but still can pack a punch.

Bonus? Wicked music plays when fighting.. and you get the Disks to play back after you beat the Guardian on each difficulty

WuffleFluffy

Jul 29, 2019
Fully automated flower farm using nothing but vanilla redstone mechanics...

Fully automated mob farm using nothing but redstone mechanics ...

These are actually non trivial... :)

And.. how about a basic calculator that can do basic functions that displays results using a wall of lamps... using nothing but basic vanilla redstone mechanics :)

-= Wuffle =- !