Looking for a someone to partner up with

dragonbreather22

Jul 29, 2019
Looking for a partner to play FTB infinity with since i'm tired of playing singleplayer during my free time.

I live In California and I'm 17 years olds, so if you are interested, message me and we will figure out a server and communication later

J

jay8781

Hey I'm 18 and trying to make a group of people to play with. Probably going to use TeamSpeak or Skype. I moved recently and haven't really played but I'm really looking forward to getting back into it.

dragonbreather22

Jul 29, 2019
Hey I'm 18 and trying to make a group of people to play with. Probably going to use TeamSpeak or Skype. I moved recently and haven't really played but I'm really looking forward to getting back into it.

Hope the move went well for you, and could you message me your skype name so we can discuss about groups and servers and such?

Thanks

D

Ds_Dante

I am 17 and i would like to join your group.I have a lot of experience with almost every single one of ftb mods(especially Thaumcraft and Blood Magic :D,you could say i love magic mods).If you want to add me here is my skype: peter.stefanov4.Also,I DO NOT rage and am always open to new ideas/suggestions.