Looking for a small mature server to play on

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

igzzie

Jul 29, 2019
Hey all!
I'm looking for a small and mature group of players who I can join in to play FTB with. I don't care much about the modpack, it can be DW20, monster, TPPI or some custom pack, it's all fine. As long as you're not lategame and there is something for me to work on. Or if you're looking to start new server soon, let me know. Also, by 'small group' i mean small, 10 players at most. So we can all chat and build together and coordinate stuff.
I'm 27 years old, central europe, playing FTB for quite a long time. Love tech, dislake magic mods. Consider myself good builder. Can help with server upkeep. Been playing a lot lately, but can't find good group of players who i can talk to, so it gets hard to coordinate builds, and I have mild OCD when it comes to minecraft builds :)

Add me on skype (igzzie) so we can chat.

edit:
Also, if you're looking for players and don't have a server, and you're willing to help with running a server, I'm up for that too. As long as we can get small group of active players who can help with upkeep a bit, that should work.

Last edited:

blake_lee

Jul 29, 2019
Hi I'm 37 I'd be intrested if you start a sever just got into mods. I've been looking for a small server so I can learn then and have fun meeting people to play and learn with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk