Looking for a small mature group of players

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

igzzie

Jul 29, 2019
Hey all!
I'm looking for a small and mature group of players who I can join in to play FTB with. I don't care much about the modpack, it can be DW20, monster, TPPI or some custom pack, it's all fine. As long as you're not lategame and there is something for me to work on. Or if you're looking to start new server soon, let me know. Also, by 'small group' i mean small, 10 players at most. So we can all chat and build together and coordinate stuff.
I'm 27 years old, central europe, playing FTB for quite a long time. Love tech, dislake magic mods. Consider myself good builder. Can help with server upkeep. Been playing a lot lately, but can't find good group of players who i can talk to, so it gets hard to coordinate builds, and I have mild OCD when it comes to minecraft builds :)

Add me on skype (igzzie) so we can chat.

Also, if you're looking for players and don't have a server, and you're willing to help with running a server, I'm up for that too. As long as we can get small group of active players who can help with upkeep a bit, that should work.

varkarrus

Jul 29, 2019
I too, have been looking for a small group of peeps to play FTB in. Most of my skype friends are too lazy to fix the thing where the FTB launcher only has 2 GBs so I don't have anyone to play with. And I don't like lategame servers because I want to advance from scratch. I don't really have the tools to run a server 24/7.

I'd rather we have mob griefing off and keep inventory on, if possible, if that's ok. I'm not a great builder but I love experimenting with machines. My current objective is trying to find a way to automate bee crossbreeding.

Ryan Mesure

Jul 29, 2019
I have a direwolf20 1.0.25 server looking for players about 4-5 of us now, people come and go. all 18+ players are in the USA though.

Nefroz

Jul 29, 2019
Apply for the stonebound community a white list formerly tppi server (own modpack now) 18+ only http://www.stonebound.net/forums/index.php

I think the map is being reset here soon due to some stability issues, so now's the perfect time!

Edit looks like we are going back to default tppi due to stability issues.

Last edited: