Request Looking for a small group to play Hermitcraft

Syndrogo

Jul 29, 2019
Just looking for a mature group of people. (20+) I have a box i can configure for a server also i run a discord and teamspeak...

C

CircuitHooves

Hey there Add me on Discord. Not exactly 20 I'll admit, 19. I run Discord CircuitHooves#6440

W

Witt_S

Ummm I'm Interested But I'm Sadly Only 15, although i promise to play by the rules fully and i am very mature ( :D ) and will take this opportunity seriously

Z

ZeureDeafearu

Just the other day I posted something about this and met a rousing disinterest from my regular gaming group. Do you mind if I ask the server specs, also how many would you be wanting to allow? I'm definitely interested though.

Syndrogo

Jul 29, 2019
oh wow people replied lol.. So an update we decided to mess with FTB Infinity Evolved do to hermitcraft missing mods a few of our guys wanted to use. (we are open to suggestion on a better pack). Zeure we usually dont willingly throw out our specs due to the server is donated by a data center. All you got to know its a dedicated that has enough power to run multiple servers of different games :p

I

ianlikesmath123

I'm 16, and we play on a different pack!

But, its really fun!

Add me on skype: sportykid2000

Z

ZeureDeafearu

Syndrogo, that honestly answers my question fine. What I really wanted to know was 'is this someone's old machine turned "server" that we play on' kind of thing. You know? I haven't played FTB Infinity yet. I'm still down. How we doin' this thing? You want to send a link to your discord or...?

W

Witt_S

Again I Still am very interested and am dying to get invited It would be nice to have a server where people cared about modded minecraft as much as me. Skype: witt-s

W

Witt_S

-_- Your Point being? I kinda think your scared of me out building you :cool:. All I want is a active server where people care that I can build in. I don't see how there needs to be a age limit :cool:

Last edited:

Syndrogo

Jul 29, 2019
-_- Your Point being? I kinda think your scared of me out building you :cool:. All I want is a active server where people care that I can build in. I don't see how there needs to be a age limit :cool:
And this is why we prefer 20+ we might make an exception for 18+