Looking For A Small Comunity Infinity 1.3.4 Server.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

minijordanh

Jul 29, 2019
Hello i am Jordan, and im 21 years old, I live in England, and currently play FTB Infinity with a small community. But things are going wrong with the server.(ie. the admin is never online and currently the server is down and needs restarting. things goes missing and people are leaving.)
so I have decided to search for another community.
I loving working with loads of mod. ie, botania, Applied energetics, big rectors, and tones more.
I tend to do about od underground construction, and would like to see how others pull off there bases.

I am looking for a white/open listed server. that has no banned item/mods. and can run lag free. with minor amount of crashes. also has to be a tight group of people. and space in spawn to create a spawn house. with scope to move out and about. the server it self must not be that old. as its unfair if people have the flight whilst someone has not wood/food.

I currently have some cool/good idea to build. for personal and communal building. ie, a cool emerald farm and auto food/berry farms for every one to use.

if you think I fit into your community/ server. please comment with the hosted country, max number of people intended in joining. also any other info like ip ......

if you wish to add me my IGN is minijordanh , that's also is my Skype name. but I only logon now and then. (only when there is someone online to talk to.)

looking forward to hearing form you.

thanks minijordanh

XxDirkOV0xX

Jul 29, 2019
I have a Infinity 1.4.0 server that i admin and is hosted through creeper host if you are interested in joining

minijordanh

Jul 29, 2019
I am interested. in joining. what's the IP: address? private message me the ip so others do abuse your server.
also do you need to add me to the whitelist. my IGN: minijordanh .