Looking for a server

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

mdutcher

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there,

My name is Dutcherproductions...well that's my youtube name..I mean who would name their child that...
As I was saying I need a server
ohmy.png

I want to start a new series playing on this server and I want all my subs.....all 35.........probably one will join....maybe...
I would like this to be an ftb server, but since I had no idea where to ask for that on their forums...here I am....
Any suggestions?

Greeting and thanks already

Omicron

Jul 29, 2019
Well yes. You can browse the promoted servers there and pick one that is to your (or your subscribers') liking. Some might require an application to join, but if it's for a group event as you're planning, then simply asking the admin can't hurt.

mdutcher

Jul 29, 2019
Well yes. You can browse the promoted servers there and pick one that is to your (or your subscribers') liking. Some might require an application to join, but if it's for a group event as you're planning, then simply asking the admin can't hurt.
Yeah, that might work, but I thought of that already.
It's not like an event, I want to do a multiplayer series and thought it would be nice if my subs could join me, since not all servers want this I thought I just put up a post and ask which ones would.

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
Well, I have a private server with a custom mod pack (that hopefully will be publicly available via ATLauncher and/or manual download/install affair). The servers been up for about 2 months, with a handful of players testing the pack and refining the configs/mods being used. It's pretty much fully tested.
It's designed to be heavy on survival at the start, but gives you the tech and magic of the "common known" mods and a few lesser known mods.

You could base your series on that if you wish, the server can cope with a few more players. Or if server players are willing, a donation to upgrade to a higher spec. (Currently, I've paid for the server for myself as my PC struggles now with 1.5.x compared to earlier versions)

mdutcher

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I have a private server with a custom mod pack (that hopefully will be publicly available via ATLauncher and/or manual download/install affair). The servers been up for about 2 months, with a handful of players testing the pack and refining the configs/mods being used. It's pretty much fully tested.
It's designed to be heavy on survival at the start, but gives you the tech and magic of the "common known" mods and a few lesser known mods.

You could base your series on that if you wish, the server can cope with a few more players. Or if server players are willing, a donation to upgrade to a higher spec. (Currently, I've paid for the server for myself as my PC struggles now with 1.5.x compared to earlier versions)

sounds great, could you send me the modlist?
To be fair, there might be like 3-4 people joining, my subs are still growing xD
We can discuss the rest in a private conversation :p

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
The link in my sig gives an out of date listing of the mods.

Pack also includes Logistic Pipes, Computer Craft, Mystcraft (just on the server, not actually going to be part of the "official" release). I am updating the server this weekend with the latest versions, will also be including Thaumic Tinkerer, OpenPerherphials and experimenting with Hunger Overhaul, plus potentially a few others to "enhance (aka, make harder" the survival experience.

mdutcher

Jul 29, 2019
The link in my sig gives an out of date listing of the mods.

Pack also includes Logistic Pipes, Computer Craft, Mystcraft (just on the server, not actually going to be part of the "official" release). I am updating the server this weekend with the latest versions, will also be including Thaumic Tinkerer, OpenPerherphials and experimenting with Hunger Overhaul, plus potentially a few others to "enhance (aka, make harder" the survival experience.

Very interested person right here :p

Ryan Mesure

Jul 29, 2019
I have a direwolf server, it was dying off so wiped the whitelist (minus a few of us) and have some new people joining. room for like 3-4 more