looking for a server:) (dont know where to post this)

monkey

Jul 29, 2019
hi guys looking for a server dont care if its mindcrack or dw pack but looking for 1 that has
mo creacher and mabe thaumicbee
dont really matter on the bee mod but woud love it if theres a server that has both of thos mods :)

(thort me posted this in General Discussion sry)

Munaus

Jul 29, 2019
Who let you out of the cage, Monkey?

Couldn't resist, mate :D
Wha? You couldn't find a server section? Well to be honest, It IS extremely hard to find. Darn Slowpoke for not putting more effort in making the server section more visible!

As to the mods you enquire... I'd say good luck finding 'em!;)

Welcome to FTB, where everybody wants others to do their work for them

monkey

Jul 29, 2019
me know theres a server section but me dont know where to put a topic asking for a certen server like me am asking for :p so if me dont konw me just post in off topic if me cant find off topic me post ingeneral disussion

Munaus

Jul 29, 2019
I was sooo close in to making a suggestion in the Web Feedback section of a small-scale recruitment thread where people could post in what servers they are looking for and/or if they wish to play on small servers or if someone has a small server and only wants to play with a few 3-5 friends... with this and that mod and so on...

But then me thinks.... nah.

Too much trouble with such thread's existence. AND it would promote laziness, as players wouldn't go out of their lazy chair and actually go look for such a server they might like.

Me thinks you has two options: Wait for someone to stop by your thread and post "Here ya go! This server has what you want!"
Or
Go look in the server section what they have to offer.

You now have an entire lifetime to spend before death comes knocking on your door. Live or die, make your choice.

monkey

Jul 29, 2019
well me am building a pigman portal farm on my vanilla server so got time to kill XD ...11 layers of portals in a 64x64 hole takes a lot of time to fill

me woud host it my self but
1. me am hosting a vanilla server (cant pay for creeper host or any 1 so its on my pc)
and 2. last time me hosted a modded server me was getting bluescreen of death problems for a week non stop @_@ think it just gobbled up my cpu

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
I see Munaus has taken care of the help side of things, I guess I'll stick with my usual: Welcome to FTB :)

npidzarko

Jul 29, 2019
Hello monkey! Good job finding an original name i think its copper tellurium!

Ps that was your into to the chemical side to ftb, which I oh so love,

(Copper:Cu , Tellurium:Te). CuTe ;)

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
The fact that you act and spell like you actually are a monkey really annoys me. But welcome anyway. I guess.