Looking for a partner!!

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

AaronEvil

Jul 29, 2019
I think many people out there are looking for another person to play with, hang out, and to enjoy this wonderful modpack.

We'll I'm looking for someone to be partners with and rule these massive modpacks.
I'm currently 16 years old, and hopefully seeking people who are very mature and is 16+ age.
If you 15 that's fine, but note I don't want any immature comments, post, pictures.. etc.

I play on Direwolf20 Modpack.

I'm looking for an active/daily member.
You don't have to be very knowledgeable, since I'm pretty new to this pack.

Please just put little description of youself.

Cheers!

kavin1337

Jul 29, 2019
Hey! Me and a Guy from us are playing The direwolf, u wanna join maby? Add me on skype: Kevin.ljungqvist1

Uman546

Jul 29, 2019
Yo! I am 13 years of age and is looking for someone to play with. I live near Seattle. I hope my age doesn't bother you I am really mature so i hope that helps. Please reply and let me know thx

Chaka

FTB Team
Mod Developer
Retired Staff
Dec 24, 2013
New Jersey
o/ hi. Im Christophernjsp. Im 19 and I love the dw20 pack. I may not be able to be on everyday (1.8 updates) but I can try.

Thanks.

Sent from my flux armor using the tappatalk app from the flux store