Looking for a partner in the new Direwolf20 pack.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

18tyweslow

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there everyone, I play on a server, and I was wondering if anyone wanted to partner up with me and be neighbors.
If you're interested, please answer these following questions.

How Long have you played FTB?

How old are you?

Can I trust you, and why?

Have you ever partnered up with anyone, if so, how far did you get?

What timezone are you in?

How often can you play?

I'm picking 2 people, I'll tell you if you're in, and I'll give you the link to the server website so you can apply.

Thanks everyone!
-18tyweslow

JessiiJubilant

Jul 29, 2019
How Long have you played FTB? One Year.

How old are you? 17

Can I trust you, and why? Yes, I'm not really going to push trust if I can be kicked off at anytime. I don't grief, and I'm not immature.

Have you ever partnered up with anyone, if so, how far did you get? Yes, I will be playing on both. To a nuclear reactor, and endless amounts resources.

What timezone are you in? Central Eastern time. US

How often can you play? About 12 hours a week.

CapturetheBomb

Jul 29, 2019
How Long have you played FTB? FTB has been going on for about a year and a half. Modded Minecraft has been my thing since Buildcraft came out.

How old are you? 21

Can I trust you, and why? Yes, you can trust me. I dislike Griefing and I like order.

Have you ever partnered up with anyone, if so, how far did you get? Only once with a friend of mine, but his computer could barely handle regular Minecraft at a decent frame rate, so he resigned to playing only vanilla for the time being. We had Red Matter back in 1.2.5 using the cow milking trick to boost our production.

What timezone are you in? Central US, so Minnesotan time.

How often can you play? I can play almost every night after 7 to about 11, and anytime during my days off. Work is slowing down right now, so more time to relax.

DeathGoth

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to do this.. I am over 30, my wife quit playing so i am bored of playing alone.. i have been on and off playing modded mc probably before the main release..

I howver didnt play the 152 update i stayed on 147 so some mods are new to me but i should be able to pick them up easily..

i live in est and have alot of time to play mc....