Request Looking for a modpack...

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
Shamcraft
Code: shamcraft408
It is heavily minetweaked but I haven't done anything to Harvestcraft or Mariculture and they are both untouched. It does also have HungerOverhaul but has been very nerfed. No HQM and normal world Gen.

HeroWing2

Jul 29, 2019
Shure But mariculture has a Good ingame guide i think
And does He even want hqm? Wasnt shure about that

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
IDK, either way MF3 isn't a good pack(I like her other packs but I was disappointed) and that's why I shamelessly promoted mine

HeroWing2

Jul 29, 2019
Its just Not very Good i think first the questing System Not a big Fan on How she Made that some of These things are hard But its supposed to be like that But i think everyone wants to play agrarian skies 2 More than magic farm 3 just because of ex nihilo and it Makes Progression in Tinkers and stuff easier But the mods by themselfes arent chosen Bad BUT thats Not the point of that thread so im Done know

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
Care to explain your reasoning?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
Poorly balanced quests, too much luck when you have to rely on terrain Gen settings like the pack. Some worlds you breeze through the beginning and some you hide in a hole for several days before completing a handful of quests. It just seems like it was really rushed.

Reactions: Azzanine

L0NExW0LF

Jul 29, 2019
Magic Farm 3 is a poorly done HQM pack
You must have played the early betas of Magic Farm 3. MF3 no longer has HQM and is a really well balanced pack. Although probably won't be what the OP is looking for as it doesn't have Mariculture.

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
You must have played the early betas of Magic Farm 3. MF3 no longer has HQM and is a really well balanced pack. Although probably won't be what the OP is looking for as it doesn't have Mariculture.
Yeah, as soon as I found out that it came our I tried it and kept trying it and kept getting more disappointing.

HeroWing2

Jul 29, 2019
But i think the point is We seared for packs with pams and mariculture so we have
Ftb Monster, Horizons, Regrowth But no pams, magic farm 2 and agrarian skies 1, shamcraft and Ethos pack i think got the mods so have fun with this :)

Reactions: jdog1408

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
Horizons was stupidly fun, especially if you were looking for magical, rather than technical. Ars Magicka spells, and Thaumcraft's Runic shields made Roguelike dungeons lots of fun.