Looking for a mod that will make ftb very difficult

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

mek86

Jul 29, 2019
I'm currently using the monster pack. Although it does have some difficult mobs, most of the time its pretty boring as fat as action goes. I've enabled every mod that comes with it and I still find it dull. There was a mod for craftbukkit called zombie apocalypse that made it crazy. Gangs of zombies would spawn nearby, this was pretty good. It didn't have all the other things you can do with ftb. Is there a mod I can add that is similar to the one? or something that will make mobs spawn more aggressive?

Note: I've also already added zombieawareness too, not too much better.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
why search for a mod? just go and play Blood 'n Bones and prepare to die, alot, and even more.
but do you only want to have the mobs be tougher, or perhaps also have recipes and such that are more difficult?

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
why search for a mod? just go and play Blood 'n Bones and prepare to die, alot, and even more.
but do you only want to have the mobs be tougher, or perhaps also have recipes and such that are more difficult?
Very true.

Also, I need to come to this section more...