Casual Server Looking For A Magic Farm Mod Pack Server.

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Demigod

Jul 29, 2019
The server is definitely misconfigured somehow... only server i get recv failed with and that sort of stuff but yet it seems like bullguard only blocks this minecraft server... idk what's wrong

Demigod

Jul 29, 2019
Aaaaand... i entered a thaumcraft biome... tickscreen... i thought jaded fixed it in the newest version

Chrissyhailfire

Jul 29, 2019
i've been playing on a server that has mine fantasy still on but disabled thaumcraft. just incase someone is still looking for a server. 192.30.161.21:6969

sapphirekat1040

Jul 29, 2019
i've been playing on a server that has mine fantasy still on but disabled thaumcraft. just incase someone is still looking for a server. 192.30.161.21:6969

thanks ive been playing on it for a while :D[DOUBLEPOST=1376284423][/DOUBLEPOST]
So apparently there is a whitelist now, and all my stuff i had is now stuck on the server.
You wouldn't happen to know who I need to contact to get whitelisted would you?

uhh yeah the servers gone im so sad... all my stuf oh well we'll have to hope for the best

darkrezz

Jul 29, 2019
I am sorry about the server wipe and move but i have remade the server and put in protections so you guys are all welcome to join. I promise I will do my best this time to not reset it again :) the new server info in my old post, i updated the info..

Good luck all!

passiontiger

Jul 29, 2019
I am sorry about the server wipe and move but i have remade the server and put in protections so you guys are all welcome to join. I promise I will do my best this time to not reset it again :) the new server info in my old post, i updated the info..

Good luck all!
Which server was yours? was it the one that is now requiring a whitelist? If so can I get whitelisted

jackzarsmith

Jul 29, 2019
Which server was yours? was it the one that is now requiring a whitelist? If so can I get whitelisted
yeah if its the white listed one can i get white listed would love to start playing again.

Chrissyhailfire

Jul 29, 2019
no his is not the whitelisted one guys. though be warned with the new update with minefantasy being removed in my opinion things aren't going to be as fun.

systemv

Jul 29, 2019
I will repeat. SMP gets no tech support for Magic Farm. I didn't release an SMP Server build , I won't trouble shoot it.

I'll do what I can to help servers get off the ground.

Send your questions and I'll try to help.