Looking for a large modpack

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

z0mbiekilla98

Jul 29, 2019
As the titles says, I'm looking for a new modpack to play. Looking for a pack the has... well, a lot of mods. Some mods that I would love to have included in this pack would be Ars magica 2, galaticraft, Thermal Expansion, Thaumcraft+Addons, and tinkers construct. I want more than just these mods, but these are just some if the essentials.

I have also seen a modpack call "Mechanical Titan" but I do not now the pack code.

HSIkMy

Jul 29, 2019
There is no Galacticraft in most modpacks without Gregtech(As far as I can see, the only big modpack with that mod is Beyond Reality)... Yet there is no Tinkers' Construct in most modpacks with Gregtech.

GreenZombie

Jul 29, 2019
As the titles says, I'm looking for a new modpack to play. Looking for a pack the has... well, a lot of mods. Some mods that I would love to have included in this pack would be Ars magica 2, galaticraft, Thermal Expansion, Thaumcraft+Addons, and tinkers construct. I want more than just these mods, but these are just some if the essentials.

I have also seen a modpack call "Mechanical Titan" but I do not now the pack code.

That looks a lot like The Crack Pack from ATLauncher.