Looking for a FTB partner!

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Little_Treve

Jul 29, 2019
i have found a fairly reliable public server but still would like a partner (or two, or three) to play with. message me if interested

MeesLursen

Jul 29, 2019
Hello I'm 15 to and also looking for an FTB server (partners to play with) I indeed have a YT channel but i didn't do any FTB yet, though i play it a lot on my own. I'm kinda bored with playing solo. So if you are still interested add me on Skype: mees.lursen (Youtube is DDRSilverGaming, Had troubles with mic so couldn't upload for 3 weeks and I was on vacation)

loitersquad24

Jul 29, 2019
I'm 19, I'm quite new to "FTB" I know a few things here and there, but I would also like too partner up with anyone available (doesn't matter how many 4-5 people max). Just teach me the ropes (not so Tech educated). I have Skype (wont post it here for obvious reasons) But let me know if anyone is interested in play with a noob. I will put my fair share in whatever we are doing and just have fun :). Also willing to join any server Not a picky guy.

P.s My name is Mike