Casual Server Looking for a few to play with [FTB: Monster Pack]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

RyuuDZ

Jul 29, 2019
[Edited on the day of 2/17/2014]

Are you looking for a server to join? Want monster to have some steriods and have custom mods and do even more than what you do now? Then this server is for you. This server has some adventure, and some friends willing to go out raiding dungeons, or magic, or tech. Any real route you wanna go, it's pretty close to all here. Just hit me up a message of what your skype name is, and I'll contact you~
At least have a mic where I can speak with you for a few questions. This is a private server white listed so you do not have to worry about griefers. I do back ups of the server daily.

Last edited:

Freyskol

Jul 29, 2019
What version of monster, what mods are enabled/disabled, and where is the server located? :)

also age: 21
skype yes
fully english
and I understand most of the mods in monster

wackoman6789

Jul 29, 2019
english is my first language
I'm new to monster but i know most of the mods

Chris4791

Jul 29, 2019
Age 22, 23 in 3 months
English is my one and only language
Pretty good with monster, know most the machine mods, main mod for me is thaumcraft though

RyuuDZ

Jul 29, 2019
We currently have 6 people playing, but still looking for a few more people that's interested in joining. Would like to note that if you're good with automation, and know the mods of current some (And actually can show it a bit.) that'd be awesome.

pwnagewolf

Jul 29, 2019
I do speak english (dutch origin)
have been playing unleashed and just started monster.

thomboy90

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: thomboy90
i do speak english but iam native from the netherlands
i know kinda everything about all the mods been playing modded mc since beta 1.4

tarzan1376

Jul 7, 2013
IGN: Tarzan1376
I do speak english and i'm american :D
My favorite mod is AE, Thermal Expansion 3, Buildcraft, Industrial Craft 2, Module power suits and ect