Whitelist Server Looking for a few serious players for a pseudo-roleplaying server | Direwolf20 1.6.4 | whitelist

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

gbsupreme

Jul 29, 2019
Warm greetings to each and every one of you!

I have recently gotten back into the FTB scene and am looking for a few individuals who would be interested in joining me on a sort of challenge play-through. The rules are being constantly refined; however, they are, in their simplest form, as follows:

• Nothing may be wasted, all resources must either be stored or recycled! An example of this would be an automated quarrying system. Void pipes would not be allowed, the refuse cobblestone would either have to be stored indefinitely, or recycled into scrap (which may then be used for fuel or UU matter generation). This leads me to my second rule;
  • Solar power may only be used for fuel generation (Scrap, Farms, etc.) or to power UU matter generation.
  • Everyone must live in the city, you may have special projects elsewhere, however I'm attempting to build a community like setting, and teamwork/cooperation is the name of the game.
  • Bridging from the previous point, players are under NO CIRCUMSTANCES allowed to generate power in their own homes (this restriction is in place for city life only). They may generate fuel on site, or off site, but if a player wants more power, they must cooperate with the city to upgrade the total power grid, thus benefiting everyone.
Those are the basics in their simplest form!

Now, moving right along, here is what we have thus far: http://imgur.com/a/BiQ6Y

For the technically inclined, the server specs are as follows:

Current Player Count: 3, including myself

Server Up-time: 24/7, barring technical issues

Processor: Intel i7 2600s (Clocked at 2.80GHz)

Memory: 8GB total, 6GB dedicated to Feed the Beast

Storage: 500GB HDD + 24GB SSD (ISR Cache)

Network: 10mbps upload / 25mbps download

If you have an interest in joining the server please first leave a message below simply with the binary equivalent of the number 42. Then send me a private message with a brief description of yourself and past experience with feed the beast. Also be sure to include whether or not you may communicate via skype, your age, and time zone.

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to a great FTB experience with you.

Postdusk

Jul 29, 2019
42 in decimal is 101010 in binary.

though, not having specified that 42 was in decimal

I thought I'd additionally provide the conversion to binary from hexadecimal 42 as well.

(that's 66 in decimal)

then just for sh*ts and giggles
the Unicode digit "4" (u+0034) followed by the unicode digit "2" (u+0032) expressed at bytes
00110100 00110010

the answer may be 42, but now that I know it, I can't possibly know what the question was to begin with.

Last edited: