Looking for a few people to do a modpack with

Insane_Hamster

Jul 29, 2019
Hey all ill make this short. Looking for a few people to start a world with. I already have the server setup and its pretty good can run almost any modpack (have run FTB infinity, Project Ozone and Agrarian skies with no problems with up to 10 people at a time). Just deciding on what modpack to use if your interested just apply here
635356669596273706.png

IGN:
Bit about yourself:(Like what sort of mods you enjoy. Your skills eg automation,building,ect . Your favorite and recent modpacks.)

This will be a small server im trying to create a team that can work together to create some dam epic worlds. We will probably be going more for tech modpacks but can have a bit of magic if peeps want that too!
Thanks guys
-mdreinel

S

sebbeke

hello!

IGN:sebbeke
Modpack: Anything really
Bit about yourself:(Like what sort of mods you enjoy. Your skills eg automation,building,ect . Your favorite and recent modpacks
well lately i've been tinkering around with some modpacks of FTB and some others, i love mostly every new aspect as long i have anyone to play with because when i'm on my own it gets boring really fast
i also want to play the comeplete space astronomy pack but thats for another time :)

regards

seb

M

Manlyteddybear

IGN: manlyteddybear
Modpack: anything (Prefably Tech)
i am a modpack dev and i am in progress of developing a modpack. i know a bunch about programming. Minetweaker, Hqm ect. but i wanted to play some modpacks with people.
to help me understand more about the mods. before i actually input them into the pack. so i would like to join you guys in your series.

Mr_b0mb_sh3ll

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MR_b0mb_sh3ll
Modpack: Anything
Bit about yourself: I have been playing around recently through the modpacks from FTB and Atluncher and Curse.
They are all fun but i get bored real fast playing alone and just looking for some people to play with. Very good with automation and building massive farms. Favorite Mod (Pam's Harvestcraft)

R

RSM

IGN: RSM_REACT
Modpack: Literally anything, i've played them all, love everything
Bit about myself: I've been playing modded minecraft for years and a small server like this is perfect for me, i have knowledge of almost all mods so helping our community would be easy for me. Im equally good at magic and tech and my favorite modpack currently is FTB Infinity Evolved.
Favorite Mod: Thaumcraft

English_88

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: English_88
Bit about yourself:(Like what sort of mods you enjoy. Your skills eg automation,building,ect . Your favorite and recent modpacks.) I can only play the older packs, I understand if you are wanting to play the newer ones but I'd figure I would try.

I'm pretty well rounded, got some tech skills, but if magic and got some building skills too. Haven't played in a while so looking to get back into it. My favourite mod would have to be Bees!!

MinecraftGeeek1310

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ImperialP
Modpack: I'd play anything, as long as i dont have to do magic! :)

About me: I am 17y old, 18later this year, mature and friendly! I usually tanke the mining bit and tech, like automation etc. That's where i like myself. Can do complicated and small stuff, so isn't the worst or the best in the world :3

And i am from Norway

W

w1ldcriminal

IGN: wildcriminal
Modpack: Anything, preferably a skyblock modpack, but anything is fine.

About me: I am 14 years old turning 15, I am really friendly and chill, I enjoy automating machines and some magic mods. My favourite mod would probaly be EnderIO or Thermal Expansion (I enjoy the tech)
Also I am from Canada *Pacific time zone*

M

munay

IGN: menstralian
Modpack: FTB or anything else is fine too
Bit about yourself: 16 yrs old, want to build a close community and can do building am from Canada. Unfamiliar with some of the mods mentioned besides FTB to a slight extent.

S

stindog999

hey guys i have a 24/7 minecraft server running direwolf 20 1.7.10 add me on curse if you wanna join. my ign on curse is stindog999

Z

ZeureDeafearu

IGN: ZeureDeafearu
Modpack: Hermitpack would be my preference, but I'm open.
Bit about yourself: I like to automate all the things so that I'm ultimately free to do whatever I want, which leads me to doing some silly builds and things like that just for funsies. I am not interested in PVP at all. Jokes and stuff are fine, but out and out 'looking to kill you' stuff is not what I'm interested in.