Request Looking for a few good people

Reddis

Jul 29, 2019
I am looking for a few people to share my server with. I am running the latest FTB Infinity + Galacticraft 1.7.3.0.12.345 (download found at bottom of the post). Ideally, I am looking for a few people who want to play on an extremely small server, approx 3-5 people. I only ask you NOT being an asshat (amazing how all encompassing that is) and you be friendly.

If you are interested in building a small, long term server, please let me know the following:

1) IGN
2) Favorite and least favorite mods
3) Anything else you think might make me like you.

The server is located in central timezone (-6 GMT). If accepted, I will PM you the server.

(http://micdoodle8.com/mods/galacticraft/downloads)

Last edited:

Acredium

Jul 29, 2019
Sounds interesting, but you could you let people know what timezone this will be in. If it is a small server you might want people who can play together :p

Reddis

Jul 29, 2019
You have a good point. The server is in the central timezone and I am typically on 1-3 hours per day and sometimes more on the weekend.

CreativeGuy2013

Sep 7, 2014
In the World of CRAZIENESS!
My ING is CreativeGuy2013, I love all mods, Galacticraft is one of my favorites, but I also enjoy Botania and IC2 quite a bit. (I know IC2 is not a trend right now, but if you get into it, all the new machines and mechanics are really fun!), I have not really had a server to play on lately, so this would be perfect!

Reddis

Jul 29, 2019
CreativeGuy, I am having an issue with the server starting and have put this project on hold for a bit. I plan to try and start it up in the next evening or 2 and would be happy to have you join. Will be back in touch soon.

Don't worry about liking IC2 and it not being "in style", my favorite mods are rarely even talked about, EnderIO, and Big Reactors.