Looking for a community of "old" guys (30+) playing FTB

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

P46EY

Jul 29, 2019
if you can remember:
<snip>

LoL remembered and owned most of the consoles/computers (remember when we called them computers and not PC's). My course work for computer studies was to design a teletext/ceefax page on a BBC micro. I remember our school getting an Archemedies "PC" and everyone marveling at the fact it had 256 colours... as for the Amiga 2000... I had an Amiga 512 and saved my paper round money for months so I could get the 512k upgrade to play Alien Breed LoL.
Btw, you forgot to give Simons Basic for the CBM64 an honourary mention ;)

39 going on 16

Spacerogue

Jul 29, 2019
I'm 'only' 28, can I join the party ?

I don't do anything PC related tho, I usually work in retail and my hobby is drawing. Our fist PC was something called 'a 64' I don't really know more then that, we'v had an older in the house that ran on floppy disks but it was not ours. We had a few art programs that where not really ... creative (Flying Colors anyone ?) but I mostly used the pc the write and play games. Until I was about 14 and discovered the Wacom tablet.

I don't really remember much, just that technology moved way too fast, I remember the days where a PC that was over a year was actually grossly outdated,lol .