Request Looking for a certain type of modpack

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Robet24

Jul 29, 2019
I have played Infinity Evolved Expert, Beyond Reality w/GregTech (ATLauncher modpack) and a few other 'hard/expert' modpacks in the last few years. I just came back to playing modded minecraft w/ a few friends (5-10) and we want to play a grindy/hard/expert like mod pack and was looking to be pointed in the right direction.

I have the curse client and previously mentioned launcher to find mod packs. Also hosting my server on CreeperHost. And due to one of our members not being able to play on 1.10 packs, those are out of question.

What I'm looking for in a pack:
-Bloodmagic and Thaumcraft
-Pams Harvestcraft w/ Spice of Life
-Agricraft
-Tinkers
-Galacticraft
-Enderio/Thermal Expansion/Mekanism (1 or more of these)
-Chisel and Carpenter Blocks (And a furniture mod?)
-Not limited to just these mods, just looking for these specifically in the pack

Mods that can be in the pack but not needed:
-GregTech
-Mods that add harder monsters (Enderzoo or the ones that add the zombie swordsman dudes)
-Mods that add dungeons

Obviously many more mods can be in the mod pack but that is the meat and cheese I want in a mod pack.
I hope this gives you an idea of what I'm looking for and hopefully there's a pack out there already made for it. (Hopefully CreeperHost has it ready to install already)

Thanks again guys!

-Robet