looking for a bit of help

powercore1221

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there im somewhat new to running a server and i would like to install bukkit and plug-ins on my server but i cant seem to find how to im running direwolf20 1.6.4 v 1.0.12

Pantong

Jul 29, 2019
MCPC+ is what i use, latest dev build for 1.6.4 (if it is stable). a lot of testing and time goes in to getting a good one working. then you need to be careful about the mods you pick. MCPC+ WILL crash your server alot if you are careless... ive spent about 50~hours on getting about 30 or so plugins working seamlessly, if you want message me and ill help the best way i can.

powercore1221

Jul 29, 2019
MCPC+ is what i use, latest dev build for 1.6.4 (if it is stable). a lot of testing and time goes in to getting a good one working. then you need to be careful about the mods you pick. MCPC+ WILL crash your server alot if you are careless... ive spent about 50~hours on getting about 30 or so plugins working seamlessly, if you want message me and ill help the best way i can.
how do i go about installing also keep in mind that im runnning my server with a host

kaovalin

Jul 29, 2019
how do i go about installing also keep in mind that im runnning my server with a host

Instead of running the FTBsrv.jar that launches your FTB server, you would run the MCPC+srv.jar instead. Then add all the mods from your FTBSrv into the MCPC+Srv mod folder. From here you can add the plugins into the MCPC+ plugins folder. Keep in mind not everything plays nice with forge stuff. For instance I cant use worldedit on forgemultipart stuff without creating an empty unusable block where that multipart would have been.

dethman35

Jul 29, 2019
I'm also new at running a server and I was wondering what version of ftb unleashed goes with server version 13w42b can anyone me out plz?

Connor Gavitt

Jul 29, 2019
I'm also new at running a server and I was wondering what version of ftb unleashed goes with server version 13w42b can anyone me out plz?
Ftb unleashed is 1.5.2 you can not run any snapshots, you can only run mcpc or ftb 1.5.2 server jars on unleashed.

kaovalin

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there im somewhat new to running a server and i would like to install bukkit and plug-ins on my server but i cant seem to find how to im running direwolf20 1.6.4 v 1.0.12

The easy way I found is to download the server from the launcher, then run mcpc's server from that folder. Then I just have to drop in the plugins I like. There is a thing with chicken chunks and mcpc in that they both try to manage chunk unloading. I disabled chicken chunks management of this so there wasnt any conflicts.