Looking for a Admin for Pandacraft.co servers

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Panda911

Jul 29, 2019
Currently pandacraft.co witch is 2 whitelisted servers ( 1 Ftb ultimate the other FTb horizon) is being run by 2 people Me and Davidrockin And we need some help We are looking for 2 admins

Are website
pandacraft.co

What we need these admins to do
Help advertise the server
just be online on the server to help users
Build areas for example spawns,shops,pvp area,towns things like that

Rules YOU must follow

No spawning items for selling in shops (would ruin economy)
No spawning in machines and selling what they make in shops
no greifing stealing being rude etc
try to be helpful to users
No spawning items for other users
Only using spawned items for approved locations (spawns Server towns shops etc)

there will be a 2 week trial period in witch you will not have full admin commands only basic ones like
mute kick ban
basic teleporting
restricted spawning
supervised World edit

What you will get after the trial period

Private mystcraft world you can spawn items in to make a house
unsupervised worldedit
full spawning
full teleportation
And alot more

if you think you can do this please fill out
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArNutI9WkiB-dHhyMWtob1pad19YR24wdDJuOEg0d3c#gid=0

and if we think your the right fit. we will add you on skype chat with you then make the decision

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Currently pandacraft.co witch is 2 whitelisted servers ( 1 Ftb ultimate the other FTb horizon) is being run by 2 people Me and Davidrockin And we need some help We are looking for 2 admins

Are website
pandacraft.co

What we need these admins to do
Help advertise the server
just be online on the server to help users
Build areas for example spawns,shops,pvp area,towns things like that

Rules YOU must follow

No spawning items for selling in shops (would ruin economy)
No spawning in machines and selling what they make in shops
no greifing stealing being rude etc
try to be helpful to users
No spawning items for other users
Only using spawned items for approved locations (spawns Server towns shops etc)

there will be a 2 week trial period in witch you will not have full admin commands only basic ones like
mute kick ban
basic teleporting
restricted spawning
supervised World edit

What you will get after the trial period

Private mystcraft world you can spawn items in to make a house
unsupervised worldedit
full spawning
full teleportation
And alot more

if you think you can do this please fill out
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArNutI9WkiB-dHhyMWtob1pad19YR24wdDJuOEg0d3c#gid=0

and if we think your the right fit. we will add you on skype chat with you then make the decision
Nothing to say really but please, please improve your grammar...uhhh...
Sorry if this offends you! :)

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
image.jpg

Panda911

Jul 29, 2019
Nothing to say really but please, please improve your grammar...uhhh...
Sorry if this offends you! :)
No i just find it silly since the point of Laungauge is to get your point across not to waste time make shure everything is perfect plus id rather be working on the server since were understaffed then waste time adding periods and using the right version of which

Reactions: RealSketch

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
No i just find it silly since the point of Laungauge is to get your point across not to waste time make shure everything is perfect plus id rather be working on the server since were understaffed then waste time adding periods and using the right version of which
That is not the point of language. The grammar is to properly form thoughts, not following is ignoring language

Ryiah

Jul 29, 2019
If someone is unwilling to use proper grammar, or at least run an automated spellchecker, then what are the chances they are going to be decent to work with? Just like a

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Fair enough, but if this is a big deal to you I would recommend using proper grammar so you're not mistaken for a toddler, lol! :)

Rrett

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I have a good tip on how to properly control WE.

Go into the WE config file and set the general amount of blocks someone can edit. Then add a large amount of permissions nodes pertaining to WE(Some things just shouldn't be messed with. You can do this retroactively or just do each permission 1 by 1), but make it so they can't change their limit(//limit). This way they can only edit a max amount of blocks at a time.

As for being an admin on your server, Im not overly interested. Thought I'd give you a tip though.

Edit: Isn't it better to make one of the people playing staff? Seems kind of rude to everyone playing on your server. The only reason I'd ever post something like this is on server start up just to get staff going.