Request Looking for a Action Bar Mod - Please Suggest

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Bigglesworth

Jul 29, 2019
Hey all,

Looking for a mod that allows me to have multiple selections on my action bar accessible via the mouse wheel/ key cambo

To explain:
  • Currently, when you want to select something on the actionbar, you use the mouse wheel or manually press 1-9 keys.
  • What I want is a mod that allows me to press shift and use t scroll wheel to access vertical items on that single item (not changing a whole row of items, just that one. Like a verticle version of the normal horizontal actionbar we currently all have.

The only mods I've found change the entire row of horizontal items. This is annoying. I want to access verticle selections per horizontal item. The only mod ive found that does something like is is outdated from my 1.10.2 modpack.

The mod was called: https://mods.curse.com/mc-mods/minecraft/225063-adventure-backpack

And the feature in particular:
  • You can rotate the tool in your hand with the tools stored in the green slots of your backpack if you sneak and roll the mouse wheel.

To me, this is a major and very elementary quality of life feature for tool management and accessibility that should be in vanilla. After having used it for a short time it is hard to live without once you realize the un-funness and tedium current tool management is (esp in modpacks!). I'm almost tempted to get back into java and spend the few dozen hours it would take to update it myself! Lack of time for such things makes that rather hard though.