looking for 5-8 players for a direwolf server UK

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

hardlinegaming

Dec 2, 2013
united kingdom
hey guys

after realizing that the unleashed mod pack was quite old i have now moved over to the direwolf20 pack.
so if anyone is interested in joining me i would enjoy it.

ideally i would like a few people who can teach me a few things although i have the basics and intermediate things figured out i want to learn more i will be sorting out a team speak sever so players can actually talk instead of type as i always find it easier.

about me i am 24 with a full time job and live in the UK. i am around most evenings to be online and a lot of the weekend i am playing. i do record games for my youtube channel and if anyone has a channel i am fine with them recording.

i don't record all the time but would like to team up with a few people to do a lets play series.

if this sounds interesting to you then let me know.

if there is spelling mistakes i apologize i am dyslexic i only say this because i have had someone reply to another post poking at my spelling so just so people know straight off the bat because i don't want another awkward reply.

GTAVC16

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to join...
I'm also working a full time job, so that would be fine.

PM me with a Teamspeak IP please

DeadPillz

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like too join, currently though I do not have a mic, but hey I work so I'll buy a mic soon..

I'm 19 and work full time as a Business Admin, I only stated this as many players deem teenagers negativly.

I will try to get on everyday day but due too long hours I may not get one, though at weekends I spend a lot of time on minecraft and would like to join a stable and friendly community. I'd like to say I have a good deal of knowledge with most of the mods on dires pack but I am not expert and would love to learn new things and help others out.

Peace out yo.