Looking for 3 people for server build help

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Gee

Jul 29, 2019
Im currently looking for 3 people to help me plan and buuld a server on direwolf20 or infinity we can decide when I have 3 people if you decide to help you will have exclusive acsess to the server and have you name and possibly a statue built in the spawn area thanks GEE

Master_Builder_800

Jul 29, 2019
That is the most lame attempt to spell build ever.
I would need to know what that means

And finally I want to know what this server is about, is it just a private server with 3 people? Or are you trying to make a big server and have 3 people help you? Also, what does "exclusive access mean?" This is Minecraft. Everything is exclusive access except bedrock, just saying. Is this going to be a survival, creative, minigame, etc server? How big are you expecting? You can't expect people just to hop on if you tell us virtually nothing

Gee

Jul 29, 2019
That is the most lame attempt to spell build ever.

I would need to know what that means

And finally I want to know what this server is about, is it just a private server with 3 people? Or are you trying to make a big server and have 3 people help you? Also, what does "exclusive access mean?" This is Minecraft. Everything is exclusive access except bedrock, just saying. Is this going to be a survival, creative, minigame, etc server? How big are you expecting? You can't expect people just to hop on if you tell us virtually nothing

1 server is not built it is going to be for a meture audience
2 yes it is private at the moment I need 3 people to help me build the start up area ie spawn and I also need suggestions on what you would think is a good idea to start with

3 its going to be a survival with objectives and maybe some mini games included