Looking for 2-3 other players for FTB Unleashed! (Current Version)

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Bloodmorphed

Jul 29, 2019
Sense my post was deleted in server promotions I guess I'll do it here.

Looking for 2-3 other people, I can host.
VoIP Chat (Prefer Raidcall, but Skype will do)
No cheating, at all. Neither of us will have Op so we will have to go far from the spawn point. No keep inventory. (We can add tree capitator if we all agree on it).

I'd prefer only using Natural Energy (Solar Panels, Bee Wax, Nut Oil (If all this in in there, if not then just solar panels). I do not want to do thermal energy from lava at this moment, perhaps when we are done doing our thing we can start drifting off into other power sources. As far as I can remember the lava is a bit OP.

On a side note, I would like to try at least bee breeding and getting a automated system going there, if possible. I don't know much about forestry (If thats the mod that has bees) So a bit of help would be extremely nice.

I can play all weekend almost all day. So this would be a good time to start.

Also, I've taken the liberty to make a "PRIVATE" FTB Unleashed Raidcall channel. So anyone who reads this feel free to join. I will be on this raidcall almost everyday. I can designate channels for peoples seperate servers, have lobbies and everything else. I will only do this if this gets some-what popular. As of right now I'll only have my crews private channel. A lounge. And 2 or 3 party channels. (I think I will only accept certain people to this, mainly mature people. As FTB already has a channel, I don't really want to take away the members. But I do would like to create a small community of mature-only people to hop in and chat freely.)

P.S.
Mods. If this is in the wrong section could please move it this time and not just delete it? Thank you so much! Sense one of you removed it from where I had it first, I have NO clue where it goes. So sorry if it's in the wrong place again.

Raidcall Channel: 7248004

Bloodmorphed

Jul 29, 2019
Unless your paying a crap ton of money for a server, or your internet, FTB will always be laggy, or any mod of this size. So while there will be slight lag. I doubt it would be anything too harsh to bother anyone.

Plus, I'm not going to spend 100 bucks a month for a server for only 3 people. Though, I think I found what I was looking for so I wont be doing this anymore, unless it doesn't work out.

kaiomann

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I'd like to join :) I'm on mobile right now using tapatalk, so I can't pm you my skype or even get on (apart from that it's almost 11pm here in Germany). Will you put any permission plugins/restrictions on the server or will we just use common sense? I'd like to play without any restrictions, but getting griefed ain't fun...

potop999

Jul 29, 2019
Unless your paying a crap ton of money for a server, or your internet, FTB will always be laggy, or any mod of this size. So while there will be slight lag. I doubt it would be anything too harsh to bother anyone.

Plus, I'm not going to spend 100 bucks a month for a server for only 3 people. Though, I think I found what I was looking for so I wont be doing this anymore, unless it doesn't work out.
My server doesn't have lag, neither am I spending a ton of money to pay for it. And it must have been deleted since you didn't use the guidelines http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/server-thread-guidelines-must-read.295/