Looking for 2-3 mature players for Infinity Evolved Expert server (whitelist)

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

electrifeye

Jul 29, 2019
EDIT: Sorry but we now have enough people. The server is not currently open to new players as we do not have server resources for any more people :(

Hi, I’m looking for some mature players who have experience in modded to play with myself and a friend on an FTB Infinity Evolved server, set to expert mode. EU timezones are preferable as we are both in these zones and will be on around these times.

We’ve both been playing modded minecraft for quite some time and will be hosting a small server for around 4-5 people in total. If you’re interested, please reply below giving some information about yourself, how long you’ve been playing modded/mc in general for, and anything else you feel like talking about. Please only apply if you’re going to be active on the server. If you’d like to know any more info, please PM me or ask below. We’d prefer 16+ but as long as you are mature and can have a good laugh without being rude we’re okay on that front :).

We’ll be starting in about a week’s time and will keep the server up for as long as interest is maintained. If you want to find out more about the expert mode of infinity, a good guide can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xyWN1UoqkPs5_L1vU3TnCsq87kpHOgh9f59Oupa5_PE/edit?usp=sharing

If you’re interested then I look forward to getting to know you :)

Last edited:

Verhata_Z

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to join, I am 15 from New Jersey. I have played modded for about a year and I would be a active player.

electrifeye

Jul 29, 2019
Hi! If you give me your skype (or send in PM if you like) I'll add you to our group chat! We're currently deciding on start time but it could be as early as tomorrow :). Also what sort of times (in GMT) will you be on in general as most other players are EU

electrifeye

Jul 29, 2019
If anyone else is looking at this thread, we are starting soon and are looking for around 1 more person. Reply quickly (next day or so) if you're interested! :)

EDIT: We are now full, sorry :(

Last edited: