Looking for 1 or More SkyFactory 2.5 Players

C

CrainBramp

Evening:

Am looking for one or more people to play Skyfactory 2.5 with; I'll take care of the private server (I colo several server racks, and have a 32GB e3-1270v3 with a few SSDs set to the side for this).

Just looking to learn a bit, have some fun, and just hang out with one or more (no more than 1-3 people) chill people to just have some relaxing game play. Have a private room and voice channel on my Discord server for it.

Am EST and play around 2-3 hours a day, in the evening before I stream. Probably starting anywhere in between 4pm and 6pm. Can be flexible if your time schedule is a bit different.

Doesn't matter your age, but looking for mature, chill, no drama players.

As Always,
Crain

spiderharry02

Jul 29, 2019
Sure, i can play but my mic is broken though, and even if i get a new one it will be awkward to speak in a different language in the middle of my family, i know some stuff about the pack though i already played it,

Mr_b0mb_sh3ll

Jul 29, 2019
Still looking for someone to play with, I play EST and that time works out, I do have a mic and am pretty flexible on time Age 19

L

LoganMcvey

Evening:

Am looking for one or more people to play Skyfactory 2.5 with; I'll take care of the private server (I colo several server racks, and have a 32GB e3-1270v3 with a few SSDs set to the side for this).

Just looking to learn a bit, have some fun, and just hang out with one or more (no more than 1-3 people) chill people to just have some relaxing game play. Have a private room and voice channel on my Discord server for it.

Am EST and play around 2-3 hours a day, in the evening before I stream. Probably starting anywhere in between 4pm and 6pm. Can be flexible if your time schedule is a bit different.

As Always,
Crain

Hey I'm up for playing if you are still looking, I have a mic and discord. I should be available most of the time so just message me if you still want 1 more. Btw I'll check out your stream sometime!

W

Windom

Evening:

As Always,
Crain

Love to play, if you still need players, been playing skyblock, evolved skyblock and sky factory for sometime now.

Based in London normally on in the evenings around 9pm so works out quite well with EST 4pm

be nice to get a mature and chilled group.

27 btw, TS, skype chat all good.

Reactions: TheDeviantOne