Look Ma! No Bees! (or: How To Make Trees Breed Themselves)

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
I've made a similar setup except I'm using an mfr auto spawner to spawn tons of butterflies. Is there any good way to auto kill all of them and collect the pollen? Mffs seems to just kill and not drop anything, although I no next to nothing about that mod so I may be doing something wrong. Mfr grinders don't work. Anything I else I could try?
Are you playing FTB Unleashed? If you are, you can try out the Portalgun mod's turrets. I used them for my bat claws farm using MFR's Auto-spawner to spawn bats, the turrets to kill them and conveyor belts to funnel them into an item collector block which feeds it into my item tesseract.

You might wanna test out the turrets to see if they will shoot at the butterflies or not.

fstblacklt1

Jul 29, 2019
Are you playing FTB Unleashed? If you are, you can try out the Portalgun mod's turrets. I used them for my bat claws farm using MFR's Auto-spawner to spawn bats, the turrets to kill them and conveyor belts to funnel them into an item collector block which feeds it into my item tesseract.

You might wanna test out the turrets to see if they will shoot at the butterflies or not.

Yes I'm using unleashed. The turrets worked great and are pretty funny to watch too. Is there a way to enable/disable them?

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
No way to disable them short of knocking them over. They are activated upon placement so no need to enable them.

Omicron

Jul 29, 2019
Confirmed the butterfly issue as described by Shirkit. Added a disclaimer to my post. Now, to bug report this...