logistics pipes for BC3

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Diam0ndHunt3r

Jul 29, 2019
hi
i added LogisticsPipes-BC3-0.2.5B to the mod pck and when i try to play the minecraft i get a black screen if the minecraft how do i fix it
i try version of logistics pipe
LogisticsPipes-BC3-0.2.5B
LogisticsPipes-BC3-0.2.5A
LogisticsPipes-BC3-0.2.4A
LogisticsPipes-BC3-0.2.3A
but only logistics pipe that work is LogisticsPipes-MC1.4.6-0.6.9.43
but its an old version and i want a newer version

Metroflame669

Jul 29, 2019
Logistics pipes cannot be updated because of the way they work. A server cannot support them. Since the 1.3 update when singleplayer is just minecraft running a private server. So dont even try with them. The mod is dead.

Diam0ndHunt3r

Jul 29, 2019
yes i know but i dont want it as in a server i play the mod pack in singleplayer only so how can i fix it

DaemosDaen

Jul 29, 2019
There is a working version that someone hacked together, but I would not advise using it as it will slaughter your computer. I heard a rumor that Krapht was work on an official version (hopefully optimized) but it was a while ago that I heard it.

__HATE__

Jul 29, 2019
The one posted above works fine in single player, but you will get a black screen (Well I did) so just go in the logistics pipes config and change this to any other numbers. I'm using 1201 and 1202.

I:logisticsSignId=

I:logisticsSolidBlockId=

Shizuka

Jul 29, 2019
Specifically that Logistics Pipes (which I always use, love it) conflicts with Portal Gun.

So either change the IDs as _HATE_ noted or just disable PortalGun. I find the latter works easier for server work.