Logistics Pipes 1.4.6 port

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

WeiseGuy

Jul 29, 2019
I agree, for filming purposes 20-30 mins is a bit long tutorial wise. I'll be keeping those a little shorter as I can...

For my server LP and other LP series I'm starting soon I'll be doing 30mins....

I'm starting a RP tutorial series for practical setups today! 1st video up tomorrow if all goes as planned, though I'm sick.

As for LP 2, I am waiting for that before I do anymore. Krapht tweeted me once and informed me he is working on LP2 and its not gonna take anything from unofficial LP.

Bigglesworth

Jul 29, 2019
When doing a mod spotlight, try and keep it under 5 min, or it gets really annoying. I almost always skip the 10+min ones becuse they usually drag on and seem like the guy didnt really think about what he wanted to do or plan it out and he started to get ADD talking about other crap. The ones I watch are the blah blah in 90 seconds. They are always to the point. You get more views this way, and just remember, if you cant explain something simply, you do not understand it well enough.

WeiseGuy

Jul 29, 2019
I understand you're point in long videos, but honestly the content is there. Direwolf20 has done 30minute videos for like 2 years, and almost all his spotlights are 20-30mins. Not saying I'm trying to copy-cat exactly, but saying that its possible and people love it.