Logistics pipe SMP

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

tyler f

Jul 29, 2019
It seems there is no official version of logistics pipes for SMP, but only an unofficial port. Would this be correct?

Guswut

Jul 29, 2019
Would this be correct?

Yes. The "official" version of Logistics Pipes is "on the way" last I heard. It will likely be out for 1.5.

Applied Energetics does everything that Logistics Pipes can do better, except for the remote orderer being unlimited in dimension and distance in Logistics Pipes, whereas Applied Energetics has pretty demanding restrictions on it (which can be gotten around through wireless access points).

Bibble

Jul 29, 2019
It seems there is no official version of logistics pipes for SMP, but only an unofficial port. Would this be correct?
Yes, the official version has been on hold for a while (hence why it's not made it into FTB yet). There are apparently rumours that Krapht is starting it up again, but at present the unofficial version is all we've got.

Skirty_007

Jul 29, 2019
He did tweet that he was working on it again, but I haven't seen any more info. Hence I'm messing with AE. I didn't want to stick the port on the server (as we have done in the past in other maps), as choosing item ids would be a pain, esp if mods are added to the pack