Logistic Pipes Help Needed

Deto

Jul 29, 2019
I have a problem with my logistic pipes sorting system

first i have my cyclic assemblers that compress my cobblestone and dirt

then i have x chests all with Polymorphic Itemsink Module

after that i have a chest with a normal itemsink module and default route

next comes my barrels with cobble and etc

the problem is that i want the cyclic assemblers to be my default route for cobble an dirt but when i put a itemsink module into it and make it default everything else that should go to the default route still enters that chest (even though i have made it cobblestone only in the pipe)

if i use a passive suplier module on the chest i cant keep it full.....

hope somebody got a soloution and i hope you understand what im writing (my english arent that good)

-Deto

Bahnmor

Jul 29, 2019
You could try a terminus module configured for just cobble to feed the assemblers. It rates above a pipe set to default, but not as high as a configured item sink or a polymorphic. So any cobble with no place to go will head that way, but the rest of your items will go to the original default route.

I don't think item sink modules work the way you are trying to use them. What seems to be happening is that the item sink module is doing 2 things: sinking your cobble, and also providing a default option for anything else.
So all your items that go looking for a default route will end up in the closest one in the network (the place you're trying to send your cobble).

Deto

Jul 29, 2019
Terminus Module was excactly what i needed thank you so much for the help