Whitelist Server LogiCraft [16+ mature][TeamSpeak][24/7]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Mango1120

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Username: mango1120
  2. Age: 16
  3. Teamspeak? yes
  4. Why would you like to join? i would like to be in a small community
  5. What could you bring to the server? i could bring a friendly attitude as well as alot of community resources
  6. What is you favorite mod? ic2
  7. Anything else you would like us to know?i have never been banned and is pvp on if so could we turn it off

CaptainCustard

Jul 29, 2019
  • Username: jverge
  • Teamspeak? Yes
  • Why would you like to join? i wanted to join because i can't find a good server with mature people in them so i went into the forums and pretty much read every server on the white-listed server section.
  • What could you bring to the server? My mature self of course and also my knowledge for FTB in case someone need help.
  • What is you favorite mod? Hm, very hard question i think my favorite is...Factorization, IndustrialCraft, ThaumCraft, and Iron Chest mods.
  • Anything else you would like us to know? I would like you guys to know is that i might not go on the server that much and so goes with TS3. Also i won't be talking much in TS3.

J Mac

Jul 29, 2019
  • Username:jmac7711
  • Teamspeak? Yes
  • Why would you like to join?I am looking for a nice mature place to play without 12 year old spamming me
  • What could you bring to the server?I can help people with pretty much all mods except mystcraft. Also just some quality fun
  • What is you favorite mod? Thaumcraft
  • Anything else you would like us to know? I have multiple servers i own and am OP on so i know how to play.

Conor Hanvey

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Username: xyo821
  3. Teamspeak? probably not
  4. Why would you like to join? I use to play on a really good server but it moved over to mind crack and I like DW20 pack better plus Greg Tech gave me a headache
  5. What could you bring to the server? pretty much anything, I have been playing with mods for about a year and a half now
  6. What is you favorite mod? RP 2
  7. Anything else you would like us to know? not really, no.

Xiges

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Username: SilverSinX
  3. Teamspeak? Yep
  4. Why would you like to join? I'm looking to join a fun server that doesnt have much lag/downtime as many of the servers I try to join crash constantly every day.
  5. What could you bring to the server? Some fun, devilish ideas and a random, fun look to builds
  6. What is you favorite mod? NEI and Twilight Forest
  7. Anything else you would like us to know? I am multilingual and come on for large parts of the day every day

WoWxUnholy

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Username: Grimreaper1997
  3. Teamspeak? If needed i can join teamspeak
  4. Why would you like to join? I'm just trying to find a server that i can enjoy FTB with other people
  5. What could you bring to the server? I'm fairly new to some mods in the modpack but i will always try help whenever I can
  6. What is you favorite mod? Thermal Expansion
  7. Anything else you would like us to know? I spend a lot of time on FTB and with my last FTB server being closed down I will be on whenever I get the chance.... And I have never been banned