Logging in infinitely

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Widge

Dec 10, 2020
After downloading the FTB launcher and logging in a verifying, when I go to the launcher, the login tab just says loading infinitely.
I tried uninstalling but that didn't do much because although it didn't say loading, I had to login again and it said it had saved my info. It just went back to the constant loading.
Please let me know how I can fix this.

Quetzi

Jack of All Trades
Retired Staff
Aug 20, 2012
quetzi.tv
We've already flagged this issue with the team, it seems to happen when your MineTogether account is not linked to a Minecraft account. We'll hopefully get a fix out for this soon, but as you don't need to login in order to play they've been focusing on more critical bugs first.

Keroe

Jan 14, 2021
We've already flagged this issue with the team, it seems to happen when your MineTogether account is not linked to a Minecraft account. We'll hopefully get a fix out for this soon, but as you don't need to login in order to play they've been focusing on more critical bugs first.
here's appeared actual problem on my case - I tried to login, now it's infinite "Loading". But in same time not even one internet feature can work. And MineTogether account is linked to my Minecraft account(doublechecked). So i can't deny login and update pack i'm in now