Localhost Server Lags and Local World (the same World) not

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

DAHumm3l

Jul 29, 2019
My Localhost Server Lags but my Local World not, i copied the Server World into my saves and loaded the World and it dont lag.. Why is that so?
Edit: My Hardware: CPU: i7 4770K
Drive: Samsung SSD 840 Pro 250GB (There is the Server)
RAM: 16GB

Kirameki

Jul 29, 2019
Because if you run server+client on the same machine, you're effectively running two copies of Minecraft simultaneously instead of one.

DAHumm3l

Jul 29, 2019
But it is not the Kind of Lag you mean i have 200 FPS still in the Game, its a Input Lag.

zemerick

Jul 29, 2019
Do you use much RoC/Reikas other mods? Later versions of them had absolutely massive improvements to net code. ( A single on was over 400% improvement. )

If so, you can try updating Reikas mods. Be aware that Version 25 makes a couple serious changes though. ( Pretty much all engines require lubricant now, and a lot of it. ) Reikas mods update really well. From Monster 1.1.2 I had a single item ID conflict that I fixed, then the save just complained once that there was some mismatching, but it was only because the naming for a lot of items was tweaked. So, it was basically saying Item: roc8dgearbox can't be found, the itemID matches item: Reika8xDiamondGearbox ( Not the actual names, but you get the idea, they're both the Diamond 8x gearbox, just the naming scheme was improved. )

Also, it may be that the server is being lagged by your client using all of the resources to run at 200 fps.

Can you provide more specific details? Java arguments, the server start command, what kind of stuff you have going on, etc.

zemerick

Jul 29, 2019
I dont use them or can i disable the mods? What Mods are that?

Dragon API
Rotarycraft
Reactorcraft
Geostrata
Dyetrees
Electricraft
Expanded Redstone

You really would want to keep Geostrata and Dragon API or youll get huge holes everywhere. ( Granite, quartz shale, etc. are all geostrata....so if you remove those they turn to air. ) DragonAPI is required for any of the mods. Reactorcraft has some ores in the nether and end, but not a ton.

Honestly though, you should consider keeping them. They are great mods and fun.

DAHumm3l

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, thanks. I try it out. I know the Mods are good, but i cant play with Input Lags.

DAHumm3l

Jul 29, 2019
I updatet all Reikas Mod, and have 1 Item ID conflict but i wasnt difficult to make it right. I think it dont Lag anymore , but i only testet it out for few minutes. I test it in a few hourse again. Thanks for the help. :)

DAHumm3l

Jul 29, 2019
Okay it lags a, but a bit lesser. But it is too much. Is there anything else i can do?

Edit: I disabled ALL Reika mods it lags still. The ticks in the MFR Machines go and stay every secounds..

Edit²: I maked a Test Server with a new World, it lags like the same. I see it on the MFR Machines.. And the QUarry.

Last edited:

DAHumm3l

Jul 29, 2019
I runed Opis a couble of Times but i dont know what do make there i pressed "Run Opis" He runs and i dont know what to make now..