Loading World Stuck

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
R

rageyy

Title Loading World Stuck

Launcher Type Twitch Desktop App

Modpack Agrarian Skies 2

Modpack version 1.1.14

Have you modified the pack?

Link to log file http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/278f40d0

Details of the issue My world is stuck on Loading World and it just never loads. I have never had this problem before playing ag2

Last edited by a moderator:

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
Remove optifine and try again, post new log if it still fails.

R

rageyy

@grandrolf Alright, i repaired it and this is the log afterwards. http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/cf719741
I do remember, right before this happened I logged on and my whole inventory had different items as if they changed IDs overnight and i completely lost the old inventory and had these new items. I don't know if that helps.
Also, it says this modpack has been tampered with at the end, yet all I added/took away was Optifine.
thank you for your help so far

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
Do you have any backups of your world?

If yes, try and restore to a previous version that's hopefully not broken.

R

rageyy

Do you have any backups of your world?

If yes, try and restore to a previous version that's hopefully not broken.
I just sacked the world because that didn't work. Any chance you know why or how this happened so I can avoid having it happen again on a new world?

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
I just sacked the world because that didn't work. Any chance you know why or how this happened so I can avoid having it happen again on a new world?
Sounds to me like a mod (or at least one or a few modded items or blocks) got removed from your Minecraft instance OR the verbal to numerical ID map got corrupted and Forge re-calculated/redistributed item- and block Id's.

This should be fixed by reverting to a backup from before the issue AND the modpack version that you used back then.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk