LMT2 Alternate Names

Lyra_Chan

Jul 29, 2019
So I was about to start porting LMT2 over to 1.8.9 (Because that's the version I'm playing at the moment) And I thought it was time for a.. better name. In case you are not familiar with what LMT stands for, it stands for Lyra's Magnificent Trinkets. The reason I want to change the name is because the name to me is a bit.. narcissistic. At least to me. The mod is more so about whimsical magic ironically classed around the 7 deadly sins. I have a version for 1.7.10 out but that version is more of a Thaumcraft rip off and I made it more deep and more confusing than it needed to be. For better reference, I suggest looking at the first version of the mod as that has a better look at what I'm going with. http://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/lyras-magnificent-trinkets The version for 1.8.9 is going to more like this version with mechanics that were not yet implemented that I really liked from LMT 2. c:

Lyra_Chan

Jul 29, 2019
I always think that it's best to keep your username out of your mod names, because what happens if you hand it over to a new developer?
That's what I was thinking as well, though I don't think I will be handing it off to anyone because the point of LMT was for me to learn how to code for Forge. (Which in the end still didn't achieve it's goal.)
If I do plan on dropping the mod, it'll be on GitHub, and anyone is free to take it and update it, and make it their Magnificent Trinkets :p

Actually......

On second thought, why don't I just call it Magnificent Trinkets? ._. That thought has never crossed my mind once... Welp, that just goes to show how slow I am some times x3
It would be a fine temporary name till I find something better :p
Still open to suggestions

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
sg's Magnificent Trinkets.

...hey, if you don't want to put your name on it, put my name of it.

It works for Donald Trump.