Whitelist Server Llama Mindcrack - 1.4.7. V8.0.1 - (Mytown)(Essentials)(Whitelist)(Survival)(Voluntary PvP) 20 slots

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

jpbirdsgong

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: jpbirdsgong
Quest?: automate absolutely everything
Favorite Color?: blue
Skill/Knowledge level on FTB: decent grasp of most mods
Why you want to join our server: looking for a stable mindcrack server with a newish map and nice people
Will you use Mumble: probably not
What are your goals on the server: after getting a basic setup, build a skybase with sorting and common-task automation; use this as springboard to build public factories to produce free stuff for everybody

Ll4m4

Jul 29, 2019
jpbirdsgong and bugsy whitelisted. Welcome to the server.[DOUBLEPOST=1362206407][/DOUBLEPOST]We have upgraded to 8.1.1, as well. Everything is dandy.

MinerNiko

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: MinerNiko
Quest?: To make an nice life on the server, and doing an LP if I like it.
Favorite Color?: Blue
Skill/Knowledge level on FTB: Decent with the mods, played since the beginning of the launcher.
Why you want to join our server: It seems like a nice, small community, I want to be a part of it :)
Will you use Mumble: Don't know.
What are your goals on the server: Same as my quest.

Aethorix

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: madreden
Quest?: To make a YouTube series, and possibly meet new people.
Favorite Color?: Purple
Skill/Knowledge level on FTB: I know a good amount but i always keep learning new things (I usually have a wiki open all of the time been playing for about a month).
Why you want to join our server: To play, have fun, and like a said before make a YouTube series.
Will you use Mumble: I will but i might not be on it religiously.
What are your goals on the server: To have the best setup ever made Which is completely self sufficient with no quarries just all automated. Which also uses no free energy aka solar cells, and geothermal generators made from lava from the nether (hoping to use bees, or trees something that can go automatically).

Xtony_starX

Jul 29, 2019
Ll4m4.... So i found out about mumble but what is the mumble server IP thingy? Same as the servers IP?

Monsterwynn

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: Monsterwynn
Quest?: To help others out as well as build my on stuff
Favorite Color?: Red
Skill/Knowledge level on FTB: i know most of the mods in FTB but there are some ive not touched yet
Why you want to join our server: I am tired of playing alone since the last server i was on died out
Will you use Mumble: maybe sometime
What are your goals on the server: To help others out and learn more about the mods i dont know

CronicCrush

Jul 29, 2019
CronicCrush fav color umm blue.quest yes if people come with me age 14. country Canada . I have lots of skill on ftb. I want to be and ll4m4 server because its awesome and hes cool . my goals on the server is not to steel or be a bad egg to anyone

123frogman

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: 123frogman
Quest?: To build a nice house, get what I need, and help people out and have fun hanging.
Favorite Color?: Yellow.
Skill/Knowledge level on FTB: I have been playing FTB for about 2 months now but I have been playing it almost 7 hours each day. I been playing Minecraft ever since Beta came out. And I remember around 1.6 I did some BuildCraft to try it out.
Why you want to join our server: I'm pretty lonely on single player. Minecraft in general is just better to play online with other people. FTB may be even better. I just want a server where I can chat with some people and have a good time.
Will you use Mumble: I never used that before, but I have a Skype. But I don't see why I couldn't use that, probably be better anyways. :p
What are your goals on the server: I want to find a edge of a mountain and build a house in the side of it. Help people out if possible. Also I want to get to know more people that play Minecraft.