Whitelist Server LiveActionTheBeast|Direwolf20 1.1.3|Whitelist|Biomes Enabled

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Razash

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Razashi
Play Style: After work until midnight, all day weekends, mostly engineering but love to build massive projects
What Can You Add to the Community: I'm usually a moderator helping the newbies. I always build far away from everyone but usually build either a workshop or nexus that people can use together. Typically, I give things away rather than selling them.

BlackAce21

Jul 29, 2019
In game Name: Black_Ace2004
Play Style: I'm with that guy ^ unemployed currently but going to school in january, I like big builds and will probably be working with Raz there :)
What can you add to the community: I make cool things, I help new players a lot, and I would like to record/post on youtube some of my builds which could lead to interwebz fame, I also bring a sense of humor layered in chocolate sarcasm, its yummy I promise ;)

strane111

Dec 9, 2012
In Game Name:strane111
Play Style:Relaxed and I like to build things more for functionality than looks.
What can you add to the community: Im a funny guy and I love to help people. I want to be part of an active community of minecrafters,

Doug

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Dhkirby
Play style: relaxed and like to have fun. Won't grief and looking for a server of adults/mature young people.

I enjoy having fun and am looking for a good server. Thank you!

Mad_Mine

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Mad_Mine
Play Style: 4-5 h a day
What can you add to the community: I can help every one with what i can :)

Bri_Zaraf

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Bri_Zaraf
Play Style: Active. I tend to focus on creating interesting buildings. Just started messing around with bees, and breeding trees.
What can you add to the community: I tend to stay out of anyones way until they request friendship, help, conversation, ect. Always friendly.

Also boyfriend will need to be whitelisted with me, being as we play together.

IN GAME NAME: CoreyZaraf
Play Style: Active. Corey always has to figure out every mod and build all the machines. He enjoys knowing all the things. He always makes a minecraft Shinra Manor from FF7.
What he adds to the community: So sociable. If you need help he will find you. If you don't know, he will teach you. He likes to seek out friendship and conversation.

rhinestar

Jul 29, 2019
Game Name: rhinestar
Play Style: friendship, I do alot of mods so I know a decent amount....
What can you add to the community: a new perspective on mod playing.. :3

GERBIL